Welcome to American Politics

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chondrus crispus

Mass Shootings Thread

13,485 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2019 at 9:32 PM, shaggy said:

This is a copied Facebook post. Dead nuts on it though.

"I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you. I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off. However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family. I may freeze up. I may piss my pants. I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my child's life. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be. As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't. But I would like to keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world and if evil has a gun, I want one too...

it’s a good thing this guy was at bass pro shops today 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Banned by Fineprint Admin said:

it’s a good thing this guy was at bass pro shops today 

 

Really question how he managed to do it twice.

That also has nothing to do with the quote either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shaggy said:

 

That also has nothing to do with the quote either.

yeah right 

this guy made everyone safer in the store

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, shaggy said:

Really question how he managed to do it twice.

That also has nothing to do with the quote either.

That caught my eye too. How the fuck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like charges are coming in Dayton against a friend of the shooter for lying on a background check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing most of those smart female doctors and nurses would not appreciate being compared to brainwashed schoolgirls in Nazi youth groups, but you do you, ohleary.

And where is @Cocksailor to issue a final warning for that sexist post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PhineasC said:

I'm guessing most of those smart female doctors and nurses would not appreciate being compared to brainwashed schoolgirls in Nazi youth groups, but you do you, ohleary.

And where is @Cocksailor to issue a final warning for that sexist post?

This is getting old phin.

Try something different for a change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PhineasC said:

I'm guessing most of those smart female doctors and nurses would not appreciate being compared to brainwashed schoolgirls in Nazi youth groups, but you do you, ohleary.

And where is @Cocksailor to issue a final warning for that sexist post?

This is weak. You know this already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Everything is OK said:

Wtf is this? 

Stupidity from Ohleary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None of them are dead. One is critical, one was shot in the arm, conditions unknown for the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cops must love that civilians can own military assault weapons. open carry- how could they possibly object to that?. i am sure they are totally into the (shaggy) concept of readily armed civilians saving the day in their "absence".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kármán vortex street said:

cops must love that civilians can own military assault weapons. open carry- how could they possibly object to that?. i am sure they are totally into the (shaggy) concept of readily armed civilians saving the day in their "absence".

Merica 

 

just got back from the range.  Felt like win. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kármán vortex street said:

cops must love that civilians can own military assault weapons. open carry- how could they possibly object to that?. i am sure they are totally into the (shaggy) concept of readily armed civilians saving the day in their "absence".

people like shaggy are anti law enforcement.  as much as they crow about respecting the police it’s all just for show.

shaggys desire to protect his right to own weapons that are meant for war means the police get outgunned over and over again.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Banned by Fineprint Admin said:

people like shaggy are anti law enforcement.  as much as they crow about respecting the police it’s all just for show.

shaggys desire to protect his right to own weapons that are meant for war means the police get outgunned over and over again.

 

 

100% guarantee you these guys who shot at the cops will have Aks and ARs if there was ever prohibition of firearms.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0