Welcome to American Politics

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

full brown shirt

let's talk about the Mueller investigation(s)

26,315 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, PhineasC said:

Imagine going to watch this crap and thinking it makes you cultured. 

One has to be concerned for the stability of anyone who would. For the life of me, I don't understand what they think they are accomplishing. The only thing it does  is prove once again Hollywood is filled with a bunch of crazy people who have an incredibly bizarre  obsession with trump who in turn are feeding  other people who have an incredibly bizarre obsession with him. If they think they are moving the needle at all away from trump they are delusional. This type of dumb shit actually helps trump in fact...its astonishing  they have not learned this by now. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Lookout said:

One has to be concerned for the stability of anyone who would. For the life of me, I don't understand what they think they are accomplishing. The only thing it does  is prove once again Hollywood is filled with a bunch of crazy people who have an incredibly bizarre  obsession with trump who in turn are feeding  other people who have an incredibly bizarre obsession with him. If they think they are moving the needle at all away from trump they are delusional. This type of dumb shit actually helps trump in fact...its astonishing  they have not learned this by now. 

you seems super-triggered by people reading a book aloud.

if lookout gets this furious about 20 people reading a book out loud in one place for one performance, no one tell him what goes on around the world every June 16.  shhhhhhh.

3 people like this

Just now, full brown shirt said:

But we were told it is over? Looks more like business is picking up.

Just now, Rent Free said:

So much Russian collusion 

what about the 10 examples of obstruction of justice?

Just now, full brown shirt said:

If there is going to be a start to momentum and swaying public opinion, it begins on this date.  This is how Nixon’s impeachment got off the ground. Americans don’t like reading the book, they want the movie.  Once people hear Mueller explain what he found, Trump might be fucked. 

Just now, Chernobyl said:

If there is going to be a start to momentum and swaying public opinion, it begins on this date.  This is how Nixon’s impeachment got off the ground. Americans don’t like reading the book, they want the movie.  Once people hear Mueller explain what he found, Trump might be fucked. 

Oh God bro.

Come on man.

You're not going to like the outcome.

Republicans are going to make him admit when he concluded that there was no Conspiracy and why the investigation didn't end there. 

Just now, Stebo said:

But we were told it is over? Looks more like business is picking up.

You were told it was over because it is.

Just now, PB says what's up losers said:

You were told it was over because it is.

No one cares what dumb people like you have to say.

Just now, Stebo said:

No one cares what dumb people like you have to say.

I will drag into the deep end of the pool and make you look stupid.

I will drag into the deep end of the pool and make you look stupid.

What is this supposed to mean? That you want to drown me? Must you always be a psychopath?

Just now, Stebo said:

What is this supposed to mean? That you want to drown me? Must you always be a psychopath?

Huh ? It means that you are an intellectual lightweight and if you want to venture into the deep end of the pool here I will embarrass you in regards to what you think Mueller testifying will uncover that his report didn't.

You're a complete idiot man. 

Huh ? It means that you are an intellectual lightweight and if you want to venture into the deep end of the pool here I will embarrass you in regards to what you think Meuller testifying will uncover that his report didn't.

You're a complete idiot man. 

Only idiot around here is you. Case in point by your spelling of MUELLER in your post.

Just now, Chernobyl said:

A lot depends on how this testimony has come about and how Mueller views his role...if there has been somewhat of a meeting of the minds between the committee leadership and the Special Counsel, if both feel there is something to be gained by a further airing of facts in a public forum, things could get more interesting.  If this is literally the Special Counsel being compelled in a manner completely contrary to his judgement and wishes, we will have a very awkward moment.  I feel though that the entire Democratic caucus is eager to get on with this...to reach some sort of “here we are now” moment where those who wish to move on can say congress has done its full duty and those that feel further action is warranted will have to bring forth arguments more compelling than this hearing.

Just now, ohleary said:

^^^ haha

Hey man, welcome back.

I have to tell you watching every liberal eviscerate you was really pleasing to the eye.

To a person they posted that you were dog shit.

So now you left the right in search of friends and the left took every piece of your ass in here

You are truly a man without a home.

Lol. Told you you're a douche.