Welcome to American Politics

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,807 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, user13 said:

Remember when Sweeden made fun of Trump. Maybe they should have listened to him.

Yep Trump nailed that one.

1 hour ago, Unpolishedturd said:

RWCJ

And they can't even do that right. LOL

Disgusting they are happy the attack occurred b/c Trump incorrectly mentioned Sweden a month ago. Sickos.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, ohleary said:

Disgusting they are happy the attack occurred b/c Trump incorrectly mentioned Sweden a month ago. Sickos.

Yeah, that's it. Don't worry, you will forget about it soon enough

Oh look, a conservative started an xenophobic thread about Muslims so all the other cult members could jerk off to.  It must be <insert day of the week here>

14 minutes ago, jbcmh81 said:

Oh look, a conservative started an xenophobic thread about Muslims so all the other cult members could jerk off to.  It must be <insert day of the week here>

You jerked off to Obama everyday

3 hours ago, ohleary said:

Who's happy?

1 hour ago, jbcmh81 said:

Surely you can try to troll the thread better than this.  I can think of one idea if you need to be pointed in the right direction.

3 hours ago, Trumpanzee11 said:

You jerked off to Obama everyday

This is news to me.

2 hours ago, Akeem said:

Surely you can try to troll the thread better than this.  I can think of one idea if you need to be pointed in the right direction.

Doesn't most of your trolling run along the lines of "lol"?  I think I'll take my chances on my own.  Thanks, though.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, jbcmh81 said:

Doesn't most of your trolling run along the lines of "lol"?  I think I'll take my chances on my own.  Thanks, though.

To bad Mexico has internet 

9 minutes ago, Rgwp96 said:

To bad Mexico has internet 

Can't wait for your next ban-able offense.  What do you have planned for it?  The n word? 

29 minutes ago, jbcmh81 said:

boring

3 hours ago, Jonger said:

Who's happy?

He's probably just struggling to read...not enough people on ignore, I guess.