Welcome to American Politics

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

President* Treason

The Trump Presidency

54,356 posts in this topic

How Trump made small-town America matter again

Every poll told you Trump was losing; every conversation you had with someone told you otherwise.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/22/how-trump-made-small-town-america-matter-again/

 

Crazy, the dude won with no ground game, almost no offices, a small team, and spent nothing in comparison. What happens the next time around when he has all the advantages.

Edited by user14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL @ ground game.

That's called driving minorities to the polls knowing they're statistically likely to vote democratic.

I drive local whites to the polls and 35% of them are going to vote for the other guy/gal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jonger said:

LOL @ ground game.

That's called driving minorities to the polls knowing they're statistically likely to vote democratic.

I drive local whites to the polls and 35% of them are going to vote for the other guy/gal.

Ha, I hope Trump can help the inner cities. I would love to see the last base the Dems count on go red.

Edited by user13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Discuss the Trump presidency, and you open it with a post about his candidacy.  You're not very good at this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jonger said:

LOL @ ground game.

That's called driving minorities to the polls knowing they're statistically likely to vote democratic.

I drive local whites to the polls and 35% of them are going to vote for the other guy/gal.

No one here really cares what you do or what you say.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ohleary said:

Discuss the Trump presidency, and you open it with a post about his candidacy.  You're not very good at this.

This thread will last a couple of months. Then we will be posting in the Trump Impeachment thread.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unpolishedturd said:

Indeed, I was looking at that. But I buy a new TV every year or other year so I usually stay around 1500 so I dont feel bad about getting rid of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unpolishedturd said:

Well, aren't you flush with cash? Don't you want the best to impress your friends?

lol, if they dont like my TV they can GTFO

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 1:

Worldwide protests numbering in the millions against his presidency, with a million alone in DC (dwarfing the crowds at the Inauguration itself).

Tone-deaf address at Langley in front of the Memorial Wall, spending the majority of his time discussing ratings, crowd size, and a war against the media in front of a Wall that memorializes the deaths of 117 IC members who gave their life for this country.

Sean Spicer's first "press conference" - Flanked by photos of the inauguration crowd, Spicer spends the duration berating the media for its reporting about the inauguration crowd size, falsely claiming that the Inauguration crowd from Friday constituted the largest ever to observe such a celebration.  He threatens sustained conflict against the free press and then leaves without taking questions.

 

All in all, quite the first day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pazzo83 said:

Day 1:

Worldwide protests numbering in the millions against his presidency, with a million alone in DC (dwarfing the crowds at the Inauguration itself).

Tone-deaf address at Langley in front of the Memorial Wall, spending the majority of his time discussing ratings, crowd size, and a war against the media in front of a Wall that memorializes the deaths of 117 IC members who gave their life for this country.

Sean Spicer's first "press conference" - Flanked by photos of the inauguration crowd, Spicer spends the duration berating the media for its reporting about the inauguration crowd size, falsely claiming that the Inauguration crowd from Friday constituted the largest ever to observe such a celebration.  He threatens sustained conflict against the free press and then leaves without taking questions.

 

All in all, quite the first day.

Day 2:

Adviser Kellyanne Conway goes on Sunday talk show and defends Spicer's remarks as "alternative facts" and blasts the media for calling it for what it really was.

Edited by WxInTheBronx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WxInTheBronx said:

Day 2:

Senior adviser Kellyanne Conway goes on Sunday talk show and defends Spicer's remarks as "alternative facts" and blasts the media for calling it for what it really was.

That was some serious Orwellian newspeak.  Damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First Week

Mr. Trump is planning executive actions early in the week on immigration and trade, two White House officials said, and will have a chance to lay the groundwork for a trade deal during a meeting Friday with British Prime Minister Theresa May , the first foreign leader to visit the new president in the White House. He also will meet with congressional leaders on Monday and attend a lawmakers’ retreat later in the week, where he could discuss his legislative agenda.

White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said Sunday on Fox that Mr. Trump would have a “full week,” adding, “I’ve never seen anyone work harder and have more energy than this president.”

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-embarks-on-his-first-week-with-a-heavy-slate-1485132234

Edited by user13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, user13 said:

First Week

Mr. Trump is planning executive actions early in the week on immigration and trade, two White House officials said, and will have a chance to lay the groundwork for a trade deal during a meeting Friday with British Prime Minister Theresa May , the first foreign leader to visit the new president in the White House. He also will meet with congressional leaders on Monday and attend a lawmakers’ retreat later in the week, where he could discuss his legislative agenda.

White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said Sunday on Fox that Mr. Trump would have a “full week,” adding, “I’ve never seen anyone work harder and have more energy than this president.”

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-embarks-on-his-first-week-with-a-heavy-slate-1485132234

He's a very hard worker. It really showed during his campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is already a petition online to get Trump impeached

lol

 

FB_IMG_1485166906918.jpg

Edited by Trumpanzee11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Trumpanzee11 said:

He's a very hard worker. It really showed during his campaign.

no one is disputing that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe he should start by making his own products in the USA first.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, pazzo83 said:

That was some serious Orwellian newspeak.  Damn.

No shit.  That is EXACTLY what it was.  

And look at this dummy lapping up Preibus' horseshit statement that he's never seen anyone work harder.  Trump's minions are all speaking it and dummies lap it up.

4 hours ago, Trumpanzee11 said:

He's a very hard worker. It really showed during his campaign.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ohleary said:

No shit.  That is EXACTLY what it was.  

And look at this dummy lapping up Preibus' horseshit statement that he's never seen anyone work harder.  Trump's minions are all speaking it and dummies lap it up.

 

Lol, if you are going to lie and say the dude does not work hard. He never sleeps. I never saw anyone work harder and crisscross the country in a campaign like he did. At 70 no less.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now