Welcome to American Politics

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FREE to LEAVE

Trump to buy Greenland

264 posts in this topic

Just now, andyhb said:

Duh. Racism is taught.

How can a blind person be taught to hate a race if they don’t even know what color is? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Interchangeable Liberal XI said:

Don't feed the troll.  Next he'll be arguing water's not wet if you're not touching it

Just answer the questions lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Planet said:

Just answer the questions lol. 

Is water wet? How can you know for sure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Planet said:

How can a blind person be taught to hate a race if they don’t even know what color is? 

you might wanna rethink this one.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Interchangeable Liberal XI said:

Is water wet? How can you know for sure?

I don’t think you can know for sure, the sensation is nothing but electrical impulses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kármán vortex street said:

you might wanna rethink this one.

Blind people have no concept of color. So how can they identify people based on race if they don’t have the conceptual ability. They might be taught the differences of black and white, but they don’t see anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Planet said:

Blind people have no concept of color. So how can they identify people based on race if they don’t have the conceptual ability. They might be taught the differences of black and white, but they don’t see anything. 

How many Star Wars figures do you have in your collection at your Mom's basement?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stinkin' TrumpHole said:

How many Star Wars figures do you have in your collection at your Mom's basement?

Certainly you can add more than ad hominems.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Planet said:

Blind people have no concept of color. So how can they identify people based on race if they don’t have the conceptual ability. They might be taught the differences of black and white, but they don’t see anything. 

you asked how a blind person could possibly be taught to hate a race if they can't see color.

lets try this-

stevie wonder was blind from birth. he never saw the color of his skin. how did he ever realize he was a black man, what it means to be black in america, understand the concept of racism, or learn anything for that matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Planet said:

Certainly you can add more than ad hominems.  

i'm gonna guess you took a few too many hits of acid in your younger days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kármán vortex street said:

you asked how a blind person could possibly be taught to hate a race if they can't see color.

lets try this-

stevie wonder was blind from birth. he never saw the color of his skin. how did he ever realize he was a black man, what it means to be black in america, understand the concept of racism, or learn anything for that matter?

He was told he was a black man, but he couldn’t have physically known he was black because he can’t see. He could have been told he was a white man and he wouldn’t have known the difference. Anyone can understand the concepts of racism, but a blind man will never be able to be a racist without knowing what colors are. Why do you think the Dave Chappell skit is so popular. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Planet said:

Certainly you can add more than ad hominems.  

Certainly you can stop infecting Randy's servers with the non-stop blathering you post here every minute of every day and night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Planet said:

He was told he was a black man, but he couldn’t have physically known he was black because he can’t see. He could have been told he was a white man and he wouldn’t have known the difference. Anyone can understand the concepts of racism, but a blind man will never be able to be a racist without knowing what colors are. Why do you think the Dave Chappell skit is so popular. 

lol at bringing up the Chappelle skit. 

"the black white supremacist". a blind man who became a racist, 'without knowing what colors are'.

that doesn't quite work to support your "point". 

 

you can't be for real with this crap, yet i don't think you are simply trolling. maybe get a brain scan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kármán vortex street said:

lol at bringing up the Chappelle skit. 

"the black white supremacist". a blind man who became a racist, 'without knowing what colors are'.

that doesn't quite work to support your "point". 

 

you can't be for real with this crap, yet i don't think you are simply trolling. maybe get a brain scan.

What is white? What is black? These are colors you can’t explain to a blind person. You can teach them them are different and to hate people that are perceived as different, but you still will never know what race is if you can’t understand what color is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 10:05 AM, "Touch it, Mamacita!" said:

Denmark told Trump to pound sand.

He should offer a Greenland New Deal

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kármán vortex street said:

lol at bringing up the Chappelle skit. 

"the black white supremacist". a blind man who became a racist, 'without knowing what colors are'.

that doesn't quite work to support your "point". 

 

you can't be for real with this crap, yet i don't think you are simply trolling. maybe get a brain scan.

Are you seriously trying to argue a logical point with Ivan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cold Rain said:

Are you seriously trying to argue a logical point with Ivan?

A blind man can’t physically understand the concept of skin color, because they don’t know what color is. It’s like training a person to become a surgeon that is blind and has no arms.  They may be a “surgeon” but they aren’t a surgeon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can’t visualize or even mentally comprehend a color you have never seen before. Go ahead and try. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Captain Planet said:

What is blue? can you describe it to a blind person? 

Nope. That would be like trying to describe....well anything......to Metfan.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Planet said:

A blind man can’t physically understand the concept of skin color, because they don’t know what color is. It’s like training a person to become a surgeon that is blind and has no arms.  They may be a “surgeon” but they aren’t a surgeon. 

You don't have to have any idea what a color looks like in order to develop a classification scheme.  Stop playing dumb, Ivan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just now, Cold Rain said:

You don't have to have any idea what a color looks like in order to develop a classification scheme.  Stop playing dumb, Ivan.

Yes, but the classification schemes wouldn’t be race (skin color) based. They would be voice based, touching based. These are prejudices, but not racial because they don’t know color. 

Edited by Captain Planet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cold Rain said:

And now I'm doing it.  Ug.

every once in awhile ya get sucked in. now, just back away. i did.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0