Welcome to American Politics

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FREE to LEAVE

The 2020 Presidential Election

8,062 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, RutgersWx92 said:

He doesn’t understand there are people other than Democrats who don’t support Trump.

I think he is in for a rude awakening next year.

Oh god knows I Can't Wait!

Just now, Mr. Coked Up TransWhore said:

She's an uppity negress.  They hate her.

LOLZ. Man you are southern!

Posted (edited)

Just now, PhineasC said:

LOL

yeah right. It took you until you were nearly 30 to work up the guts to even leave your mommy. You aren’t moving to Canada you baby. 

Oh yeah? You don’t think I can do it? Keep being a dipshit, you Trump-slobbering wingnut. I’d move to Canada right now if they had open borders, but they don’t have it, so it’s a little tough unless you’re highly qualified. But after a year and a half of working with my current employer by November 2020, I could certainly make the request to relocate me there. You don’t think I’ll be able to do it? Keep being a grumpy old crank.

Edited by Fozz
2 people like this

Just now, Fozz said:

Oh yeah? You don’t think I can do it? Keep being a dipshit, you Trump-slobbering wingnut. I’d move to Canada right now if they had open borders, but they don’t have it, so it’s a little tough unless you’re highly qualified. But after a year and a half of working with my current employer by November 2020, I could certainly make the request to relocate me there. You don’t think I’ll be able to do it? Keep being a grumpy old crank.

Oh man...

First, I don't give a shit if you leave. Will be a net plus to lose someone who would run away from his country just because his candidate lost an election, IMO.

Second, it's hilarious you can't immigrate to Canada because they have stricter immigration laws than this country, when you bitch non-stop about our immigration laws being so draconian and Nazi-like. You really are a naive little moron, fozz.

Good riddance, dude. 

1 person likes this

Fozz, just walk across the border and demand asylum. That's what you believe in, so live it. Speak with your actions.

Posted (edited)

Just now, PhineasC said:

Oh man...

First, I don't give a shit if you leave. Will be a net plus to lose someone who would run away from his country just because his candidate lost an election, IMO.

Second, it's hilarious you can't immigrate to Canada because they have stricter immigration laws than this country, when you bitch non-stop about our immigration laws being so draconian and Nazi-like. You really are a naive little moron, fozz.

Good riddance, dude. 

I think Canada could make it easier for Americans to move, but as far as I know, they haven’t rounded up thousands of immigrants into concentration camps just for wanting to live in their country. It’s also hilarious how butthurt you are about me taking interest in living in our greatest ally. I don’t know about you but I’d much rather live under Andrew Scheer than Donald fucking Trump.

And no, I’m not going to seek asylum unless the unlikely but non-zero possibility of me being rounded up into a camp actually happens in the US. I’d only claim asylum if I was being persecuted. Probably won’t happen, but you never know.

Edited by Fozz

Just now, Fozz said:

It's going to be hard for you to attend US demonstrations and marches living in Canada. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Fozz said:

If Trump wins, then I'll ask my employer to relocate me to Calgary or Vancouver or Toronto. 4 years of this Trump shit is more than enough... we don't need more.

toronto is expensive as hell for housing, and i'm not sure you could handle the 400 highways at rush hour, especially the 401 but the winter weather up there is actually quite nasty to forecast as long as the lake is open. nice in the summer though. and their CFL team sucks the big one.

Vancouver is also nice, but also expensive as hell. and traffic can get quite interesting on the rush. but at least Whistler-Blackcomb is a great ski resort.

as for Calgary, like Denver, climate-wise (can get quite cold, also can have nasty upslope snow/rain/hail, as well as decent storm-chasing possibilities). and also is quite hot for sports (CFL, NHL), so don't cheer for Edmonton, and you'll be ok. Skiing also is nice in the Alberta rockies though. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

It's going to be hard for you to attend US demonstrations and marches living in Canada. 

One thing about Canada that makes me a little wary is their real estate bubble.

Just now, Fozz said:

the real estate bubble is mainly in the Montreal, Vancouver, and Toronto metro areas. Calgary wouldn't be as bad.

Just now, Fozz said:

Yeah you need to be in Quebec (and maybe eastern Ontario including Ottawa) to really avoid it...for major cities anyway. Calgary isn't too bad. 

Just now, Jim Marusak said:

toronto is expensive as hell for housing, and i'm not sure you could handle the 400 highways at rush hour, especially the 401 but the winter weather up there is actually quite nasty to forecast as long as the lake is open. nice in the summer though. and their CFL team sucks the big one.

Vancouver is also nice, but also expensive as hell. and traffic can get quite interesting on the rush. but at least Whistler-Blackcomb is a great ski resort.

as for Calgary, like Denver, climate-wise (can get quite cold, also can have nasty upslope snow/rain/hail, as well as decent storm-chasing possibilities). and also is quite hot for sports (CFL, NHL), so don't cheer for Edmonton, and you'll be ok. Skiing also is nice in the Alberta rockies though. 

I think the chance of moving is low, but I think it’s worth a try, especially for the skiing, not to mention I have lots of family there. If it makes Phin hysterical, that’s just a nice bonus on top.

1 person likes this

Just now, Fozz said:

I think Canada could make it easier for Americans to move, but as far as I know, they haven’t rounded up thousands of immigrants into concentration camps just for wanting to live in their country. It’s also hilarious how butthurt you are about me taking interest in living in our greatest ally. I don’t know about you but I’d much rather live under Andrew Scheer than Donald fucking Trump.

And no, I’m not going to seek asylum unless the unlikely but non-zero possibility of me being rounded up into a camp actually happens in the US. I’d only claim asylum if I was being persecuted. Probably won’t happen, but you never know.

Because they have no border with a country of poor people nor do that many people really want to live there. Again, you have zero clue how the world works. You are discovering this all for the first time.

They should put you in a camp where they teach dumb Millennials how to be functioning adults.

Just now, Fozz said:

I think the chance of moving is low, but I think it’s worth a try, especially for the skiing, not to mention I have lots of family there. If it makes Phin hysterical, that’s just a nice bonus on top.

Why should I coddle some bozo who talks about being a patriot but then says he'd cut and run from the nation of his birth at the first opportunity?

People who say they will leave America because their guy lost an election can fucking leave right now. 100% of the time they are idiots anyway.

BC is amazing, I could definitely live there.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just now, PhineasC said:

Because they have no border with a country of poor people nor do that many people really want to live there. Again, you have zero clue how the world works. You are discovering this all for the first time.

They should put you in a camp where they teach dumb Millennials how to be functioning adults.

Canada takes in more refugees than the US. For a country with one tenth of our population to beat our number is downright shameful, but I guess it’s great news for xenophobes!

And I don’t need any camp to teach me how to be a functioning adult... I can do just fine by my own, and I’m actually quite smart.

Edited by Fozz
1 person likes this

Just now, Fozz said:

Canada takes in more refugees than the US. For a country with one tenth of our population to beat our number is downright shameful, but I guess it’s great news for xenophobes!

And I don’t need any camp to teach me how to be a functioning adult... I can do just fine by my own, and I’m actually quite smart.

What a dumb stat. They took in slightly more "refugees" than us, but we have 160,000 people coming over our southern border each month, many of them also claiming to be "refugees." The scope of the problem isn't even fucking comparable. 

I go back and forth on who is most naive between Rutgers, fozz, and stebo.

Watching these three discover the world is interesting, though.

@Banned by Fineprint Admin what's the current power ranking?

1 person likes this

Just now, PhineasC said:

I go back and forth on who is most naive between Rutgers, fozz, and stebo.

Watching these three discover the world is interesting, though.

@Banned by Fineprint Admin what's the current power ranking?

Take out Fozz and put  Ohleary.

14 hours ago, Stinkin' TrumpHole said:

LOLZ. Man you are southern!

I am not.

On 8/16/2019 at 11:18 PM, Fozz said:

Phin gets totally unhinged by everything we post; I can only imagine how crazy that POS would go if you move to Canada. It would be hilarious to watch.