Welcome to American Politics

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cover ups never last

Brett Kavanaugh Senate Confirmation Hearing

9,095 posts in this topic

Just now, Snowgoose69 said:

The longer Kavanaugh doesn’t withdraw the more I believe the claims may be false.  It’s hard for me to believe even if he fought off the first incident that he’d stay around once multiple claims came out if they were true.  And I’m sure people will mention Roy Moore hung around but that’s a different story when if you leave the race is just uncontested 

Nah. The conservative tactic these days is to just deny the claims and say it's fake news. They know that there's millions of rubes that will wholeheartedly believe the word of a conservative over a liberal.

4 people like this

Just now, wannabe hippie said:

All they have to do is check the IP address. This isn't rocket science. and given that this is a privately ran website, suspicion that he is sharing a login should be enough.

So banning me for no reason ? 

Gotcha

The longer Kavanaugh doesn’t withdraw the more I believe the claims may be false.  It’s hard for me to believe even if he fought off the first incident that he’d stay around once multiple claims came out if they were true.  And I’m sure people will mention Roy Moore hung around but that’s a different story when if you leave the race is just uncontested 

racist asshole is dumb.

Just now, Kenka said:

Nah. The conservative tactic these days is to just deny the claims and say it's fake news. They know that there's millions of rubes that will wholeheartedly believe the word of a conservative over a liberal.

lol

Just now, Kenka said:

Or facts

Just now, Cold Rain said:

lol

So you believe all the lies trump vomits up each day?

Just now, wannabe hippie said:

ROy Moore could have left the race in time for another name to be put in, but he refused.

Maybe if he did it before the allegations became public but once they did it was within one month and he couldnt be replaced  

Just now, Snowacane said:

Nah, and I don't believe slightly unstable drunken individuals either.

Montgomery County investigators confirmed Monday they’re aware of a potential second sexual assault complaint in the county against former Georgetown Prep student and Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

While investigators weren’t specific and spoke on background, they said they are looking at allegations against Kavanaugh during his senior year in high school after an anonymous witness came forward this weekend.

This would potentially bring the number to four women accusing Kavanaugh of wrongdoing

https://mont.thesentinel.com/2018/09/24/supreme-court-nominee-kavanaugh-faces-more-allegations/

It’s hard to know what is true and what isn’t when both CNN sand Foxnews lie in different directions regarding results of his policies etc 

1 person likes this

It’s hard to know what is true and what isn’t when both CNN sand Foxnews lie in different directions regarding results of his policies etc 

True that. One of the many reasons I do not watch the news on TV.

1 person likes this

Check out Zerohedge.  I think you'll be pleased with their fair and balanced reporting.

Check out Zerohedge.  I think you'll be pleased with their fair and balanced reporting.

I'll look into it, thanks

racist asshole looks stupider with every post.

OK out of likes, but this deserved one for its many meanings.

1 person likes this

Just now, the kremlin annex said:

racist asshole looks stupider with every post.

You must be a great person to hang out with.

Just now, Snowflakes said:

You must be a great person to hang out with.

Better than a racist traitor cop that can't even post for themselves.

The worst is Trump has speeches and CNN literally doesn’t break into them at all. I’m not sure I’ve seen that with any prior president at all.  When Bush spoke they always showed it 

?

The worst is Trump has speeches and CNN literally doesn’t break into them at all. I’m not sure I’ve seen that with any prior president at all.  When Bush spoke they always showed it 

They're not speeches they're rallies for his ego. 

And who would this be?  Kavanaugh?

Just now, Apricot Hellbeast said:

They're not speeches they're rallies for his ego. 

I knew they didn’t show the rallies but he’s had several pressers they haven’t shown at all