Welcome to American Politics

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cover ups never last

Brett Kavanaugh Senate Confirmation Hearing

9,095 posts in this topic

Just now, PhineasC said:

How the fuck would you know? You are a teenage boy yourself and your shut-in incel nice guy views on women are frightening in any case.

Anyone with a basic moral compass would know sexual assault is wrong, you piece of shit. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phin's in full-blown mouth-foaming meltdown mode this morning.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PhineasC said:

How the fuck would you know? You are a teenage boy yourself and your shut-in incel nice guy views on women are frightening in any case.

how many girls did you sexually assault as a teen? not that it's a big deal anyway. it was a long time ago. women should be able to move on from these things.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While phin is an idiot, and I think Kavanaugh is a creep, I do find it disappointing that more on the left in here haven’t called out trix.

 

of course, phin is just a total disaster right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kpitsnow said:

While phin is an idiot, and I think Kavanaugh is a creep, I do find it disappointing that more on the left in here haven’t called out trix.

 

of course, phin is just a total disaster right now. 

If you try to say that Kavanaugh isn't a rapist, you have to spend half the day defending against claims that you support Kavanaugh and laugh at claims of sexual assault.  It's been going on here for years, and not many people have the stomach for it.

Kavanaugh is a creep, and I have no doubt that he did assault Ford in the manner she described, and he should never sniff a SCOTUS seat, but Trix stands alone in calling Kavanaugh a rapist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RutgersWx92 said:

LOL, a large majority of women support Roe v Wade. They support restrictions on late-term abortion but that’s it. 

You have a source for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at everyone posting about me rather than about the heroic brave woman whose story has totally fallen apart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Toad said:

If you try to say that Kavanaugh isn't a rapist, you have to spend half the day defending against claims that you support Kavanaugh and laugh at claims of sexual assault.  It's been going on here for years, and not many people have the stomach for it.

Kavanaugh is a creep, and I have no doubt that he did assault Ford in the manner she described, and he should never sniff a SCOTUS seat, but Trix stands alone in calling Kavanaugh a rapist.

You don't have ANY doubt? Like, none at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kpitsnow said:

While phin is an idiot, and I think Kavanaugh is a creep, I do find it disappointing that more on the left in here haven’t called out trix.

 

of course, phin is just a total disaster right now. 

I have Trix on ignore. I have no interest in her constant instigation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kpitsnow said:

While phin is an idiot, and I think Kavanaugh is a creep, I do find it disappointing that more on the left in here haven’t called out trix.

 

of course, phin is just a total disaster right now. 

They are all terrified of her, dude. Or they believe the same thing and are too chickenshit to say it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kármán vortex street said:

how many girls did you sexually assault as a teen? not that it's a big deal anyway. it was a long time ago. women should be able to move on from these things.

I am not sitting here trying to speak for women as a man, like you are.

Oh, that's right. You didn't say anything about any topic and are above it all. Yes, we know. zzzzzzzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PhineasC said:

I am not sitting here trying to speak for women as a man, like you are.

Oh, that's right. You didn't say anything about any topic and are above it all. Yes, we know. zzzzzzzzz

lol

dumb. you got nothing.

continue your off the rails performance. its pretty entertaining. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone's refractory period just ended

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, the GOP is full of rapists said:

someone's refractory period just ended

So sorry this all fell apart. I know it had raised hopes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kpitsnow said:

While phin is an idiot, and I think Kavanaugh is a creep, I do find it disappointing that more on the left in here haven’t called out trix.

 

of course, phin is just a total disaster right now. 

The US has an existential crisis going on moreso than a Constitutional crisis.   How we treat victims says more about us than it does about them.   Comey gets it.

Quote
 

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” This country’s greatness and true genius lies in its diversity.

The real-time epidemic of mouth-breathing and knuckle-dragging low country primitives doubling down upon the victimization of women,  WHOA-NELLY!  How many men here think that a sex-crime episode when young and drunk gives the abuser one free bite of the apple?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PhineasC said:

Look at everyone posting about me rather than about the heroic brave woman whose story has totally fallen apart. 

Our senators need to ask Kavanaugh about the Maryland sex statutes in place at the time of the "story".  If his response is imperfect, Oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ambulance chaser porn lawyer is the Dem’s new hope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever you think or say about Avenatti, his record for the most part has been extremely accurate. I wonder if additional people reached out to him on a condition of anonymity for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Independent said:

Whatever you think or say about Avenatti, his record for the most part has been extremely accurate. I wonder if additional people reached out to him on a condition of anonymity for now. 

What exactly has he been accurate about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PhineasC said:

Look at everyone posting about me rather than about the heroic brave woman whose story has totally fallen apart. 

Why don’t we listen to her testimony before making bold proclamations about her story “totally falling apart”?  Oh wait, I’m talking to a guy who thinks sexual assault of women is no big deal, who am I kidding. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RutgersWx92 said:

Why don’t we listen to her testimony before making bold proclamations about her story “totally falling apart”?  Oh wait, I’m talking to a guy who thinks sexual assault of women is no big deal, who am I kidding. 

its pretty much that simple. she needs to testify, and it appears that she will. my expectation has always been that even if she is totally credible, impressive, and stands up to all the crap thrown at her, it wont really matter. the gop is hell bent, and he will get confirmed. phin is fixated on the 'other people' who remember nothing about the alleged assault. well, its really not surprising that people at a wild party, drinking, and not in that room, don't really know or remember anything. that said, it is problematic if there is no one to collaborate her story. maybe it would be different if there was an investigation, but that is not happening at this point. having said all that, it she is grilled and comes across as credible, and kavanaugh still gets confirmed- given the current climate with sexual assault- good chance there will be some political damage incurred down the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now