Welcome to American Politics

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fozz

The Muslim internment camps are in full swing

39 posts in this topic

only thing I'll say about this article, if we could just get out of the middle east and leave the muslim world to themselves for a little while by not pissing them off any more, I have a very good feeling that they would be able to help their Uighur brothers and sisters from being tortured and "re-educated" real quick, and take care of any problems we have with China real quick. and without us spending a dime to intervene and without us selling any weapons to either side.

On 5/28/2018 at 1:31 AM, Fozz said:

In China. 

What an atrocious regime. One of the worst on the planet. They really haven't changed all that much since Mao Zedong.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-re-education-muslims-ramadan-xinjiang-eat-pork-alcohol-communist-xi-jinping-a8357966.html

Kush thinks we're too hard on the commies. Our virus prevents us from seeing they only have the best interest of the people at heart. 

2 people like this

you have to break some eggs to make that omelet

17 hours ago, non-linear sex issues said:

you have to break some eggs to make that omelet

The more you post, the closer I get to becoming an ancap.

That government is fucking sick. They are like the Mao regime without the mass starvation. Don't worry though, they have a seat at the UN Human Rights Council along with Cuba. What a sham organization. 

2 people like this

i'm close to saying the ends justify the means...eventually we are going to have to stamp out all religion

1 hour ago, daytrading welfare surfgod said:

i'm close to saying the ends justify the means...eventually we are going to have to stamp out all religion

It is people like you who turn libertarians into reactionary alt-righters who are obsessed with the physical removal of commies. 

Just now, Fozz said:

It is people like you who turn libertarians into reactionary alt-righters who are obsessed with the physical removal of commies. 

Kush is determined bring back McCarthyism.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Kush is determined bring back McCarthyism.

He sure isn't helping his case in dispelling the idea that Communism is one of history's most deadly ideologies.

16 hours ago, Fozz said:

so that's why you're turning into an alt right guy now..not the fact that you're a sheltered incel

Just now, daytrading welfare surfgod said:

so that's why you're turning into an alt right guy now..not the fact that you're a sheltered incel

LOL I knew the day would come that you call me an incel. And don't get me started with alt-right.

The only thing you got right is that I'm sheltered, and I don't think that's a bad thing.

Just now, Fozz said:

LOL I knew the day would come that you call me an incel. And don't get me started with alt-right.

The only thing you got right is that I'm sheltered, and I don't think that's a bad thing.

You knew it was coming because you are literally an incel. I’m just calling balls and strikes dude. 

You knew it was coming because you are literally an incel. I’m just calling balls and strikes dude. 

No, it's because I'm a virgin and you're a prude-shamer. There's nothing "involuntary" about it.

Just now, Fozz said:

There's nothing "involuntary" about it.

xD

xD

I've never made any real effort to "get laid", and I don't think it's important.

Just now, Fozz said:

I've never made any real effort to "get laid", and I don't think it's important.

Incels in denial would say exactly this. 

Incels in denial would say exactly this. 

lol @ a Holodomor denier lecturing me about denial.

Incels have plenty of time to read and get fired up about Ukrainian history. 

Incels have plenty of time to read and get fired up about Ukrainian history. 

And so does anyone who is interested in learning history beyond the grade school basics.

I’m not. It doesn’t help me get up in any sweet sweet sugar walls. 

no such thing as a western incel... fozz could go to china and get laid all day every day simply by being a westerner in china IMO.