Sign in to follow this  
Bender Rodriguez

Catch All Sex Assault / Sleaze Ball Politician/Anchor/Celebrity Thread

Just now, Stebo said:

Oh and I know exactly what his point was, that he wishes people would interact with his stupid shit because it fulfills his empty day by trolling an online forum 24/7.

And you took the bait, so... well, water and all that. 

Just now, mappy said:

Feel free to put me on ignore if you don’t like it. Im gonna reply to who I want to. 

Yeah we know that you love BetaPhin replying to you all day long.

Just now, Stebo said:

Yeah we know that you love BetaPhin replying to you all day long.

Favorite part of my day! Have a good one!

Just now, mappy said:

And you took the bait, so... well, water and all that. 

When in doubt use "bait" as a tactic.

Just now, Stebo said:

When in doubt use "bait" as a tactic.

Come on, you know that’s all he has. That’s why it’s funny. Phin is a known troll and you and others fall for it every single time.

hes also an asshole who deserves to be dragged when he fucks up, like his comment to Randy. He’s a sexist who deserves his suspensions.

but he’s the best conservative here to debate with, and he hooks people like you, that provides me entertainment (no offense). 

im not going to apologize for replying to him. If you don’t want to read it then put me on ignore. I won’t be offended, I get it. 

Just now, mappy said:

Come on, you know that’s all he has. That’s why it’s funny. Phin is a known troll and you and others fall for it every single time.

hes also an asshole who deserves to be dragged when he fucks up, like his comment to Randy. He’s a sexist who deserves his suspensions.

but he’s the best conservative here to debate with, and he hooks people like you, that provides me entertainment (no offense). 

im not going to apologize for replying to him. If you don’t want to read it then put me on ignore. I won’t be offended, I get it. 

When he attacks personal lives, a line was crossed. He has done it with several here, which is why I find no humor in his bullshit. He is a sociopath given a free pass, so no I don't want to interact with him and I find great disservice in others interacting with him. You may enjoy whatever shtick he does but there is a reason why people like me and others hold our opinions.

As for best conservative, that is laughable that you think he actually cares about any of this, he didn't even vote. His stance is fuck everyone else, that isn't conservatism.

Just now, mappy said:

Do you think Trump has sexually harassed women? 

... @shameful suzie

there is really nothing in trump's history to suggest he has sexually harassed or abused women. no evidence- no indication at all- that he is a sleazy, rich, self entitled, sexual predator... possibly even a disgusting pedo who may be into into sex slaves. where do people come up with this shit? not like there are multiple audio/video clips of him out there saying things suggestive of (as well as being seen with criminals known to engage in) such abhorrent behavior.

• Haha 1

Just now, Stebo said:

When he attacks personal lives, a line was crossed. He has done it with several here, which is why I find no humor in his bullshit. He is a sociopath given a free pass, so no I don't want to interact with him and I find great disservice in others interacting with him. You may enjoy whatever shtick he does but there is a reason why people like me and others hold our opinions.

As for best conservative, that is laughable that you think he actually cares about any of this, he didn't even vote. His stance is fuck everyone else, that isn't conservatism.

Ok