Sign in to follow this  
Bender Rodriguez

Catch All Sex Assault / Sleaze Ball Politician/Anchor/Celebrity Thread

Just now, PhineasC said:

We need a thread to just track all of these sexual harassment accusations coming out now.

Why?  Aren't they all vicious lies?

Just now, jbcmh81 said:

Why?  Aren't they all vicious lies?

You can think that if you want. In Franken's case there is direct photographic evidence. 

9 minutes ago, Rain Cold said:

Just look at this Russian-sponsored fake news propaganda trash would ya:

Former Playboy Model Accuses Senator Al Franken Of "Kissing And Groping" Her Without Consent

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-16/former-model-accuses-senator-al-franken-kissing-and-groping-her-without-consent

Did you hear? We bombed Pearl Harbor.

Just now, ohleary said:

Did you hear? We bombed Pearl Harbor.

D- for originality and cleverness, which is supported by the high 5 from admin.  Besides, I can't help that you're a point misser.  Chat with you tomorrow.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rain Cold said:

D- for originality and cleverness, which is supported by the high 5 from admin.  Besides, I can't help that you're a point misser.  Chat with you tomorrow.

Visited briefly to see if some of the liberals would show their true colors by downplaying the Frankin thing.

I was not disappointed.

Just now, Mdecoy said:

Visited briefly to see if some of the liberals would show their true colors by downplaying the Frankin thing.

I was not disappointed.

you mean all the liberals who have called on him to resign over in the Democratic facepalm thread where this conversation has been ongoing?

fuck off, you pathetic liar.

Just now, wxtrix said:

you mean all the liberals who have called on him to resign over in the Democratic facepalm thread where this conversation has been ongoing?

fuck off, you pathetic liar.

I had not seen that thread and wouldn't expect it to be in there. I only do drive by of PR

My apologies.

Just now, Benedict Arnold said:

Mdecoy with a failed attempt.  Every single Dem/Lib in here has condemned Frankens actions.

Yep, no "I hope he wins so we can keep the seat and just dump him later" or "Those sluts are lying".  No ridiculous Bible stories trying to justify it.  Strange how the condemnation of Franken by the Right here has been so much more straightforward than it ever was for Pedo Moore or completely non-existent as with Trump.  Different standards based entirely on the letter next to one's name.

Just now, NotMyPresident aka eyewall said:

Alright we have:

Donald Trump

Al Franken

Roy Moore

Feel free to add to this list of sex predators

Jeffrey Tambor

Louis C.K.

George H.W. Bush